From July-Sept 2018, several of our center members received research funding from NIH and foundations. To find out more information about the grants and research, click on the corresponding link. Congratulations to our center members for continuing to advance environmental health research.
- SWAN – 3R01ES025169-04S1 Phthalate Exposure and Gender-related Development 09/20/2018 – 01/31/2019 (click here)
- MEYERS – R03OH011540-01 Transgenerational work exposures, EDCs and male fertility 09/30/2018 – 09/29/2020 (click here)
- HORTON – 1R01ES028927-01A1 Early life exposure to metal mixtures and neuroimaging of internalizing behaviors in childhood 09/30/2018 – 08/31/2023 (click here)
- TEITELBAUM – 3U2CES026555-01S3 CHEAR Center for Data Science 09/30/2015 – 08/31/2019 (click here)
- CHEN – 1R01ES029212-01 (subcontract with EMORY UNIVERSITY) Placental Functional Networks Linking Developmental Pesticide Exposure and Offspring Neurodevelopment 07/01/2018 – 06/30/2023 (click here)
- GARLAND – Enterprise Community Partners Studying The Optimal Ventilation for Environmental Indoor Air Quality (The STOVE IAQ project) 09/01/2018 – 10/31/2019 (click here)